What About Rain?
If there is a possibility of rain on Parade night, the Festival of Lights
Parade Association Board of Directors will decide by noon whether to
postpone the Parade until the following Sunday. Our decision will be posted
on our website, so please checkback the day of the parade in the afternoon
if the skies are threatening.